- April: Shannon Slaughter & County Clare
- May: Allen Tolbert Unit
- June: David Davis & the Warrior River Boys
- July: Bounds & Determined
- August: Bluegrass Connection
- September: Lonnie Jones & Hard Drive
- October: Over the Mountain
A festival every month (April–october)
Bluegrass Jamboree events are held monthly from April through October on the 4th Saturday of the month, including the Pine Mountain Bluegrass & BBQ Fundraiser each June.) To learn of upcoming events, visit Bluegrass Jamboree on Facebook. At each Jamboree:
- Enjoy and participate in live music on stage: jamming starts at 1 pm, open stage at 3 pm, house band Pine Mountain Bluegrass Band at 5 pm, featured band at 6 pm.
- From 4–7 pm the concession stand offers hot dogs, bologna sandwiches, chips, soda, and water. Proceeds support PMCC.
A tradition at Pine Mountain since 2006, Bluegrass Jamboree events attract locals and visitors alike for jamming, open stage, and live shows by the house band — Pine Mountain Bluegrass Band – and featured bands from the Alabama Bluegrass Music Association. Free parking, free entry. For additional information, contact Mickey Dooley.
bluegrass jamboree photo galleries
- Clear Blue Sky 09.24.2022
- Another Town 08.27.2022
- Allen Tolbert Unit 07.23.2022
- Annual Bluegrass & BBQ 06.25.2022
In several summer 2022 conversations, Mickey & Connie spoke of the history of bluegrass on Pine Mountain.