your page at pinemountain.info
Everyone is welcome to a (free) page! To see sample pages, go to Homegrown or Handmade and click on each name. For your page, send the items below via email or msg. You’ll soon receive a link to your page, which can be edited or updated anytime.
- Intro. Introduce yourself to your neighbors! You might talk about your interests, background, skills or hobbies you'd be glad to share with others, etc.
- Photos. You might include images of your homegrown or handmade goods, hobbies, your garden or land, animals, family, etc.
- Contact info. Your FB profile, email and/or telephone.
- Location. Your approximate location, e.g., near the Community Center or Tyler Road or Red Valley Road.
business or service listings
To submit a (free) listing, send via email or msg:
- Your name and/or the business name.
- Description or list of the services you offer.
- Contact info that you'd like included.
- Location of the business and/or the approx. location of your home.
What would you like to see on this website? Send your suggestions, additions, updates, and edits via email or msg. For example:
- Pine Mountain history – do you have photos or information to share?
- Perhaps you know of any hobby or interest groups that meet in the area; or crafters, musicians, artists from our community who might share their skills, teach classes, etc.; or a neighbor who can be added to the Homegrown, Handmade, or Learning & Teaching listings.
discussion & collaboration
- Join the Facebook group Pine Mountain–Remlap Homegrown & Handmade to meet and collaborate with homesteaders, gardeners, makers, and others interested in a vibrant and supportive community.
- Get in touch via email or msg with your ideas or requests.