Ann is a gardener who loves to grow and share plant starts (details below). She can be contacted through Facebook, and can meet up with you in Remlap or Palmerdale.
Plant starts available mid-April at $2 each or 3 for $5.
Many heirlooms and hybrids, all organic methods:
- Zinnias: Canary, Red Giant, Assorted
- Marigold: Yellow Giant, Orange Giant
- Basil: Lemon Basil, Blue Spice, Italian
- Tomatoes: Roma, Beefsteak red and yellow, Cherrry (Blue Berry, Yellow Pear, Sungold), snackers/salad
- Peppers: Bell, Habanada (no-heat Habanero), Cowhorn Cayenne, Jalapeño
- Cucumbers: Muncher, National Pickling, Cucamelon (Mexican Sour Gherkin)
- Squash: Yellow Early, Zucchini, Butternut, Pumpkin