The Pine Mountain Friendship Club meets for community projects, learning opportunities, to build community, support one another, and to enjoy a potluck meal and fellowship. All are welcome.
The regular meeting schedule is the second Tuesday of each month at 10 am at Pine Mountain Community Church. Bring a potluck dish. The suggested $2 dues cover paper goods, community needs, and occasional donations to the hosting church.
Occasionally, Friendship Club hosts a special event instead of or in addition to regular meetings, such as the Christmas-themed painting party in December 2022 and the Valentines deliveries and lunch out in February 2023.
- Kathy Thomas on Farm-to-Table Cattle 01.2023
- Paint n’ Party with Jim Tidwell 12.2022
- Gift Baskets & Dirty Santa Exchange 12.2022
- Launch & Brenda Reeves on Club History 09 + 11.2022
officers for 2023–2024
- Cindy, President
- Telitha, Vice-President
- Lisa, Secretary
- Sarah, Treasurer
- Brenda, Historian
- Juanita, Jessica, and Marla, Devotional Leaders
- Sandra and Juanita, Program Leaders
- Christy, Marilyn, and Charlsie, Community Project Leaders
- Wilma and Mary, Outreach Leaders
- Deana and Lunette, Social Media
The Friendship Club and its historical roots were covered in the Blount Countian on Nov. 30, 2022: “A century of learning and service on Pine Mountain.”