The Pine Mountain Friendship Club meets for community projects, learning opportunities, to build community, support one another, and to enjoy a potluck meal and fellowship. All are welcome.
The regular meeting schedule is the second Tuesday of each month at 10 am at Pine Mountain Community Church. Bring a potluck dish. The suggested $2 dues cover paper goods, community needs, and occasional donations to the hosting church.
Occasionally, Friendship Club hosts a special event instead of or in addition to regular meetings, such as the Christmas-themed painting party in December 2022 and the Valentines deliveries and lunch out in February 2023.
To get in touch with Friendship Club or for details about upcomign meetings, contact Cindy or Telitha.
- Kathy Thomas on Farm-to-Table Cattle 01.2023
- Paint n’ Party with Jim Tidwell 12.2022
- Gift Baskets & Dirty Santa Exchange 12.2022
- Launch & Brenda Reeves on Club History 09 + 11.2022
- Cindy, President
- Telitha, Vice-President
- Meagan Minyard, Secretary
- Sarah Terrell, Treasurer
- Brenda, Historian
- Bobbie Hawkins, Jessica, and Nicky Westerman, Devotion Leaders
- Sandra and Juanita Leonard, Program Leaders
- Christy, Marilyn Hallmark, and Charlsie Crowder, Community Project Leaders
- Wilma Foose and Mary Moats, Outreach Leaders
- Deana and Marla, Social Media
The Friendship Club and its historical roots were covered in the Blount Countian on Nov. 30, 2022: “A century of learning and service on Pine Mountain.”